Solving cable and assembly problems with design expertise
When a standard cable, coil cord or cable assembly cannot meet your application requirements, C&M’s engineering team will help you design and develop a custom cable solution. Our electrical and mechanical engineers have decades of experience with:
- Cable and cable assembly design and development.
- Interconnect design and development.
- Connector design and development.
- Strain relief design and development.
- PCB board design and development.
- Specification development.
More Than Cable
C&M engineers specialize in complex cable assemblies—including composite constructions that combine cables and connectors with air tubes, strength members and finished product components.
C&M design engineers draw on an extensive knowledge of common and advanced cable materials, including:
- Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR).
- PVC alloy.
- Silicone for overmolding applications.
State-of-the-art Design Tools
C&M supports custom cable design and development with leading-edge design tools, such as:
- 3D solid modeling.
- 3D printing and other rapid prototyping methods.
- In-house tooling capabilities for prototype and production tools.