Continuous flex cable for demanding factory environments
MotionFlex™ MTW cables deliver certified machine tool wire performance to factory automation, motion control, material handling and robotic applications. Capable of delivering a reliable flex life in the harshest environments, these rugged PVC-jacketed cables resist abrasion, industrial oils and UV light. MotionFlex MTW cables offer a flex life of up to 10 million cycles and bend radii of 7.5x cable diameter for unshielded and 10x for shielded.
- Finely stranded bare copper conductors.
- Premium PVC/Nylon insulation.
- Oil-resistant PVC jacket.
- Spun tape separators.
- Engineered braid shield on the shielded cables.
- Abrasion, sunlight and oil resistant.
- Voltage rating of 600V.
- NFPA 79 Compliant.
- UL MTW, 2587 and 21684 certified.
- cRU A/B, I/II and FT1.